Prepaid Funerals Sales Consultant
About Willed - a startup on a mission
Willed is an exciting, VC-backed startup making end-of-life planning simple, affordable, and accessible for all Australians. Working in “deathtech” may sound gloomy, but it’s anything but that!
At Willed, we know how devastating a poorly planned death can be. Using human-centred technology backed by expert customer service, guidance and care, we deliver a range of market-leading Estate Planning tools. These include Wills, Probate applications and At-Need & Prepaid Cremation. Our services make it easier for our customers to deal with the practicalities of death - be it that of a loved one or their own.
More and more Australians are pre-paying their cremation, saving their loved ones time, money and stress when the time comes. And that’s where you come in.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a friendly and kind, dedicated and passionate Prepaid Cremation Sales Consultant to support clients choosing to put a plan in place for end-of-life.
The Prepaid Cremation Sales Consultant reports to the Head of Funerals. In this role you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets by developing exceptional relationships with clients. The key to success is demonstrating high levels of customer service, product knowledge and credibility.
It’s all in a day’s work when you’re part of the team at Willed. On any given day you will:
- Answer inbound calls from, and make outbound calls to, prospective clients who are interested in prepaying their funeral with Willed
- Follow up with existing clients to ensure their paperwork is sorted so that we are well placed to help them when the time comes
- Utilise and maintain our CRM
- Share customer insights and feedback with the broader team to develop our products and better assist our clients
This is a Full-Time position based in Gardenvale, Victoria.
You are an excellent communicator who can build rapport quickly. You are a team player who is keen to close deals and ready to make this role your own.
You can build rapport quickly and may have previous experience in a similar role with a demonstrable track record of inbound and outbound sales (eg. Telesales), you might not have any experience at all, but you are eager to learn.
- A proactive and creative attitude to problem solving, and you’re KPI driven
- The ability to recognise and act on opportunities to develop new business in a highly competitive environment
- The ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Competency and confidence with paperwork, process and completing digital forms, as well as a keen eye for detail
- A growth mindset and a can-do attitude. We are a start up so flexibility is important
What’s in it for you?
- A generous remuneration package with uncapped incentives
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, growing startup environment
- A supportive and collaborative work culture
- Access to flexible work options
- Great location in Gardenvale
- Unlimited room for growth as the company expands
How to apply
If you are looking for a rewarding career, where you can make a difference, please apply now.
Send us a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]. Your cover letter should tell us a little bit about you and your experience, as well as why you’d like to join our team.
No agencies please.