About Willed Law & Willed - a startup on a mission
Willed Law is an innovative and exciting legal firm, specialising in wills and estates. We are uniquely positioned, managing Probate & Letters of Administration matters ranging in complexity and across almost all Australian jurisdictions.
Willed Law is the affiliated law firm of Willed, a VC-backed startup making end-of-life planning simple, affordable, and accessible for all Australians. Working in “deathtech” may sound gloomy, but it’s anything but that!
At Willed, we use human-centred technology backed by expert customer service, guidance and care to deliver a range of market-leading Estate Planning tools and services. We’ve already helped tens of thousands of people write their legal Will, plan their funeral or apply for probate, making it easier for them to deal with the practicalities of death - be it that of a loved one or their own.
Willed Law is expanding, and that’s where you come in.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a personable, organised and motivated Lawyer to join our fast-growing team. You will work with Willed Law’s Head of Legal and senior lawyers to help take this area of our business to the next level.
Your varied role will include:
- Reviewing and customising wills submitted via the online will-writing platform
- Preparing applications for grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Attending to ad-hoc customer enquiries
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries to acquire new customers
- Improving business processes and supporting the development of legal-tech products
This position is Full-Time and based in Gardenvale, Victoria.
You are an excellent communicator and a team player who is ready to make this role your own. You want to be a true ambassador of the Willed brand.
- 12 months experience in a similar role and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You’re comfortable on the phone and meeting with clients
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ideally you’re a strategic thinker who is attracted to being part of a startup, and all that entails
- Experience with conveyancing and drafting of Wills an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Apart from the being part of a fantastic team, you will also get:
A generous remuneration package
- The opportunity to undertake meaningful work, helping clients when they need it most
- Extensive and invaluable training across multiple jurisdictions from will & estate experts PLUS access to ongoing training and development budget
- A supportive and collaborative work culture
- Unlimited room for growth as the company expands
- Office located in Gardenvale (close to cafes, gyms and parking), with potential for flexible work
How to apply
If you are looking for a rewarding career, where you can make a difference, please apply now.
Send us a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]. Your cover letter should tell us a little bit about you and your experience, as well as why you’d like to join our team.
No agencies please.