Painlessly Generate Death Notices for Print
Death Notices are an important, but often forgotten part of the funeral and estate management process.
A death notice is a listing placed in the Classifieds or Obituaries of a print newspaper to communicate someone's passing. The family writes the death notice of the deceased person, and the funeral director organises its printing. Unlike obituaries, a death notice contains minimal information.
Like all aspects of the post-death bureaucratic process, Death Notices can be hard to write. We've designed an easy to use generator to assist you in writing them.
How to Use the Generator
- Input the name of the deceased.
- Select the date of their passing.
- Input their age.
- Choose a simple verb to communicate your feelings towards them.
- Select the most important of their relationships. You can choose multiple, but we recommend a maximum of three.
- Select a closing sentiment.
- Optionally, you may also include the type, date, and location of their funeral service by filling the relevant boxes.
- Hit 'Submit', then copy the generated text and send it to your funeral director.